Hello again! March was a rough month with lots of deadlines to meet (professionally and academically) and it took every time management skill I ever learned to stay sane and afloat. However, I have planned out my future posts, and will be posting almost everyday from now on as there is a lot of ground to cover. For this week, the focus will be as below in order of blog post appearance.
- The YSEALI STEM workshop debriefing! It’s been a long time coming.
- Some explanation of my new ASME credential regarding CFD.
- Other things I’ve been up to that’s kept me so busy (which is an assorted range of responsibilities at work).
- Some interesting recent developments regarding intellectual property and patents in Myanmar.
- Observations regarding many STEM workplaces within Myanmar and ASEAN.
Logging off for now to get some shut-eye, but I’m excited to finally be back! Can’t wait to post more stuff tomorrow to share with y’all.